To register for NECO, you must visit an accredited registration center. The list of centers is available on the web and at your nearest bank. You can also download NECO registration forms from the official website or get them from your local government office. Once you have registered, there are several ways to pay and submit your form: Online – You can log into your account on the NECO website and pay online using a debit card or credit card by clicking on the “Pay Your Examination Fees” button. Or you can pay in the bank also.
NECO Registration Fee 2022: How Much?
The NECO registration fee/registration form for 2022 is Eleven Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Naira (N11,350.00), as properly notified to interested candidates or their sponsors by the National Examination Council
Requirements for NECO 2022 Registration
All NECO candidates will need the following items in order to register for NECO 2022, as required by the National Examination Council.
- 4 duplicate passport photos
- Address of the Applicant Guardian/Maiden Names
- a local government area email and the candidate’s state of origin
- Candidate’s personal information
- List of the candidate’s 8 (minimum) or 9 (maximum) subject areas
- compulsory biometric data collection
There are two methods for signing up to take the National Examination Council (NECO) exam in 2022. Online registration is the second first option and offline registration is the second option.
Online registration is a quick and easy way to register for the NECO exam in Nigeria. You can sign up for the 2022 National Examination Council (NECO) exam at the official website of NECO.
This can be done by filling out a simple form with your name, age, gender and email address. Once this has been completed, you will receive an email from ‘Neco’ confirming that your account has been created successfully.
This is the first option and the most commonly used method. The NECO application form will be available at all accredited schools, local government offices and online. You can also download it from the official website of NECO or apply for one through this link.
How to Register for NECO Online
- Just provide your full name.
- Enter your current phone number.
- Enter a valid email address here.
- Make a password.
- To confirm, you must re-enter our password.
- Click the ‘REGISTER’ button.
- To proceed, log in to the email account you used and click the link provided by NECO.
- Choose an appropriate payment method and pay for the registration.
- Complete and submit your registration form.
- Find a café operator who can do offline biometric verification and validation.
- Finally, you should print your photocard.
How to Use the NECO Offline App to Register for the 2022 NECO Exam
The National Examination Council (NECO) offline registration for 2022 is mostly for students who want to register through their schools and those who are school candidates. The steps for offline registration are shown below
- Visit the school where you want to enrol.
- Enroll as a full-time student and take the SS2 practise test.
- To acquire the registration form, pay the NECO registration money to your school.
- Complete the form with your personal information in a proper and accurate manner.
- Send the form together with a copy of your passports.
- After completing your biometrics, wait for your exam number.
Minimum Registration Requirement for Schools
A school’s minimal number of candidates to register is 20. (twenty). If a school registers less than twenty applicants, it is termed unviable and must pay an unviable center charge of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000) if the test is to be written at their school.
NECO Registration Deadline 2022
The registration period runs from Monday, March 13th until Monday, May 30th, 2023.
The website will be shut down at 12:00 a.m. on May 30, 2023.
The deadline for returning a printed payment receipt and an endorsed final validation list is Monday, June 17, 2023.